From diapers to diplomas, Madison Credit Union offers products and programs to help children learn how to manage their money and develop life-long saving habits!
Youth Savers Club
`Stache your cash in a Madison Credit Union Youth Savings Account and teach your child(ren) up to age 12 the benefits of saving, budgeting, and money management. With our high-yield introductory rate, youth savings pays at Madison Credit Union.
- 5% APY savings rate on balances up to $500 for the first year.*
- New account members receive a piggy bank and savings kit.
- Earn rewards for making savings deposits.
*One introductory savings rate per member; rates subject to change.
Your child has been saving for years. But now they’re in high school and getting their first after school job. Open a Youth Checking account to help your child manage their newfound wealth. Designed for members 13–17.
- Youth Checking account. No minimum balance. No monthly service charge.
- Fee Free Debit Card.**
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction Available.
- Free It’s Me 24/7 Online Banking.
- Free E Statements and E Bill Pay.***
- Easy online funds transfers between adult and youth accounts.
* 5% APY Dividend Rate Good For 1 Year Only, 5% APY Dividend Rate Good 1 Time Per Member Only, Rates Subject To Change.
** $10 annual fee waived while in this club. Standard usage fees still apply.
*** E Bill Pay free when used monthly. Monthly fee applies when not used.
Due to the convenience and 24/7 accessibility of this package it is perfect for students* ages 18-23. The package includes:
- Fee Free Checking Account – No minimum balance, No check clearing limit, No monthly service fee
- Overdraft protection if you qualify
- Debit card with no annual fee and unlimited free ATM and purchase transactions
- Free online statements and bill pay
- Student credit card through Elan if you qualify
Contact the credit union today at 608-266-4750 for more information and sign up details. *Student applies to all full or part-time students enrolled in a 4-year university, 2-year university/college, community college, technical school, or trade school. For more information, contact us about eligibility.
As a member-owned, not-for-profit institution, a primary focus of our credit union is education, so we are happy to answer your questions about youth products and programs as well as assist our younger members in setting up their accounts. Call us at (608) 266-4750 for more information or to set up a student or youth savings account.
Not yet a member?