Create financial stability for our members and our community.
Madison Credit Union is built around the idea of people helping people. We are a small but mighty team that strives to do the best for our members in everything we do. We are active in the community individually and as an organization, knowing that growing together is growing stronger.
If you share our vision and have a drive to help others succeed, we want to hear from you.
Loan Officer II
Madison Credit Union is looking for a Loan Officer II to join our team. The Loan Officer II will support the credit union’s lending operations through lending related tasks. This position involves a variety of duties including processing, approving and closing member loans, processing indirect loan files, answering lending calls, and miscellaneous monthly report processing.
Primary Job Duties
- Serve as a loan officer of the credit union.
- Ensure that all members are greeted in a friendly manner and assisted promptly.
- Process member loan requests.
- Serve as mortgage loan contact and coordinator for members.
- Educate members about the credit union’s lending products and services.
- Complete weekly and monthly reports.
- Responsible for review of pending loan documents involving MV-1, UCC-1, mortgage filings and pending insurance.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality related to member information and internal policies and procedures.
- Various administrative tasks such as filing, loan reviews, supply inventory and member follow up.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform in an effective efficient manner
- Aptitude for numbers
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Attention to detail, efficient, and well-organized
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years of lending experience
- College degree in finance or related field desired
- Successful completion of an employment background check
Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits plan including paid vacations, sick time and holiday pay, option to invest in a 401(k), voluntary health, dental and life insurance, and paid short term and long term disability.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org