From Diapers To Diplomas
Parents, grandparents and members with a youth in their life . . . helping a youth learn life-long savings habits is a wonderful gift you can give!
Youth Savers Club
Ages: 0-12 years
`Stache your cash in a Madison Credit Union Youth Savings Account and teach your child(ren) the benefits of saving, budgeting, and money management. With our high-yield introductory rate, youth savings pays at Madison Credit Union.
- 5% APY savings rate on balances up to $500 for the first year.*
- New account members receive a piggy bank and savings kit.
- Earn rewards for making savings deposits.
*One introductory savings rate per member; rates subject to change.
Ages: 13–17 years
Your child has been saving for years. But now they’re in high school and getting their first after school job. Open up a Totally E-Checking account to help your child manage their newfound wealth. Designed for members 13–17.
- Totally E-Checking account. No minimum balance. No monthly service charge.
- Fee Free Debit Card.**
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction Available.
- Free It’s Me 24/7 Online Banking.
- Free E Statements and E Bill Pay.***
- Easy online funds transfers between adult and youth accounts.
* 5% APY Dividend Rate Good For 1 Year Only, 5% APY Dividend Rate Good 1 Time Per Member Only, Rates Subject To Change.
** $5 set up fee and $10 annual fee waived while in this club. Standard usage fees still apply.
*** E Bill Pay free when used monthly. Monthly fee applies when not used.
Due to the convenience and 24/7 accessibility of this package it is perfect for students* ages 18-23. The package includes:
- Fee Free Checking Account - No minimum balance, No check clearing limit, No monthly service fee
- Overdraft protection if you qualify
- Debit card with no annual fee and unlimited free ATM and purchase transactions
- Free online statements and bill pay
- Student credit card through Elan if you qualify
Contact the credit union today at 608-266-4750 or 608-266-5500 for more information and sign up details.
*Student applies to all full or part-time students enrolled in a 4-year university, 2-year university/college, community college, technical school, or trade school. For more information, contact us about eligibility.