Starting Monday March 23, 2020 our drive up hours will be 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday and 9 am – 12:00 pm Saturday. Staff will be available by telephone from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday. Call our loan department between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm Monday – Friday at (608)266-4750. You can start the loan application process online at www.madisoncu.com, click on borrowing, select the loan type you wish to apply for, then click ‘Apply Today’.
Our lobby remains closed until further notice.
Temporary Suspension of Lobby Services
Protecting our members and employees during the COVID-19 outbreak is our priority at Madison Credit Union. We’ve been watching the ongoing updates and our Management Team is monitoring daily the latest county, state and governmental recommendations as well as the Center for Disease Control and World Health Organization.
In response to the growing COVID-19 outbreak, we will be temporarily suspending lobby services starting at 12 pm Monday March 16, 2020 until further notice.
Our drive up will be open normal business hours. Any transactions and documents can be handled in our drive up. We will be available during normal business hours to answer your telephone calls. Our lending department is still open to assist you with your lending needs.
Make your loan payments using online banking to transfer money from your savings or checking account. If your checking account is at another financial institution, use the ‘LoanPay Xpress’ link at madisoncu.com to make your payment.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
Our Preparation for the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As concern continues to grow regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the recent declared pandemic, we want you to know that the safety of our members and employees is our top priority.
What Madison Credit Union is Doing to Prepare:
- Management is monitoring new information as it becomes available and following government recommendations and CDC guidelines for minimizing the spread of the disease.
- We have a plan in place should we have to temporarily close our office.
- Employees are proactively disinfecting all public areas and their work areas regularly. All employees are using hand sanitizer and/or washing their hands frequently throughout the day.
- Employees who may experience a fever, flu or symptoms linked to coronavirus will be asked to stay home until fully recovered.
What You can do to be Prepared:
- If you are feeling ill and must come to our office, please use the drive up to conduct your transactions.
- Make sure you are set up for our online and mobile banking services. This includes the activation of Remote Deposit Capture service on our mobile app that allows you to deposit a check by taking a picture of the front and the back of the check. There is an approval step in the process that must be completed before you can use this service.
- ATMs Available 24/7 – You can easily withdraw cash from any Alliance or Shared Branch network ATM fee free. Check our website for locations near you. Kwik Trips also offer fee free ATMs.
- Make your loan payments using online banking to transfer money from your savings or checking account. If your checking account is at another financial institution, use the ‘LoanPay Xpress’ link at madisoncu.com to make your payment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (608)266-4750 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.